Boss (ボス, Bosu) is a brand name of canned and plastic bottled coffee and coffee-flavored beverages sold by Suntory in Japan. It was released in 1992 and is one of many brands of Japanese canned coffee. The logo for the brand features author William Faulkner smoking a pipe.  American actor Tommy Lee Jones has appeared in a series of TV commercials and billboards.
The Suntory Boss brand was launched in Australia and New Zealand in November 2019, with two products. In the Australian and New Zealand product lines, the depiction of Faulkner in the logo does not include his pipe.
- "Review: It's Time to Let Suntory BOSS Coffee Rule Your Mornings". InsideHook. 2019-08-26. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "Tommy Lee Jones is Big in Japan and Boss Coffee is His Lifeblood". Slashfilm. 2017-11-02. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Yamaguchi, Yuki; Huang, Grace (January 18, 2014). "Suntory chief takes family business goal". The Miami Herald. p. C4. Retrieved 13 July 2020.
- "Japan's Suntory Boss Coffee lands in Australia". 2019-10-31. Retrieved 2020-03-17.
- "Japan's #1 favourite Suntory Boss Coffee brand lands in New Zealand". 2019-10-22. Retrieved 2020-03-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boss Coffee.|