Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Hey there. I just noticed that your latest article was imported from another source. If you own or have permission to use the copyright for this material, please indicate this on the talk page of your article. Otherwise, we can't accept it here. If you want to rewrite the article in your own words, please do so on the "/Temp" subpage of the article. Also, regardless of whether this article infringes on copyright, we welcome any other original contributions you may wish to make. Thanks! - Vague | Rant 03:54, Dec 14, 2004 (UTC)